Follow SkyBrex

Thursday 13 August 2015

Birmingham Airport: Emirates 777-300ER Arrival and Departure


By BNEspotter
Published on 24 Mar 2015

Birmingham Airport BHX : Emirates 777-300ER Arrival and Departure
And now for something completely different! I spend a good week and a bit in Birmingham in January this year and had a day free to go spotting so expect a few more Birmingham Airport videos over the coming month. And yes I did bring my tripod with me halfway around the world specifically to get this shot!

I didn't look up any of the arrivals before spotting that day so it was complete luck that I ended up catching Emirates' daytime arrival into Birmingham (EK39) and a few hours later the departure (EK40) back to Dubai. That day Emirates flew A6-EBP, a Boeing 777-31H(ER) which was built in 2006 and has been with Emirates ever since.