Follow SkyBrex

Saturday 28 June 2014

Birmingham Airport BHX Gulfstream N413QS landing and crossing runway.


By marcel911
Published on 22 Jun 2014

Birmingham Airport BHX Gulfstream N413QS landing and crossing runway.
Approach and landing of a Gulfstream Business jet N413QS.

I am not sure where he flew from but you can here the pilot is American.

Recorded with Panasonic HC-W850 from Sheldon Park.

Because of the hot weather and uninterupted sun and the 50x zoom required, the heat haze is extreme, so apologies for that.

The audio from the tower is being picked up from a receiver next to me. Unfortunatly there were lots of kids about so it is not at clear as it could have been.

Also there was significant instability because of the long zoom so some stabilisation in post has tightened the framing more than I would have liked.

This is only my 2nd time videoing aircraft so I am very much a beginner.